We have successfully pushed an update to all YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring instances residing in the US, Canada, and the European Union. This update includes the ability to enable full-screen viewing of the Video Player, a new expandable student verification window, support for additional browsers, and new Verity Results placements for Canvas and Moodle.
- Enable Full-Screen Viewing of the Video Player
The Video Player features a full-screen viewing experience for instructors reviewing proctoring sessions. Full screen can be enabled for individual screen-capture or webcam recordings, or instructors can choose to view both recordings in full screen.
- New Expandable Student ID Verification Window
We have implemented a new feature that will allow instructors to see the ID verification easily. Instructors can click any ID within the Results table to view high-resolution images.
- Support for New Canvas Quizzes
In keeping pace with updates for our Canvas users, YuJa Verity is now available to use within New Quizzes for Canvas.
- Support for Additional Browsers
YuJa Verity is now supported by the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Brave. Future releases will focus on providing support for additional browsers, such as Safari and Firefox.
- New Verity Results Placement for Canvas and Moodle
The Verity Results table is now easily accessible under Related Items for Canvas instructors. Moodle instructors will be pleased to see access to Verity Results directly from the Verity-enabled quiz.
- Bug Fixes and Optimizations
To improve the overall user experience for Verity, we have made improvements to the UI and resolved several bugs.
- Resolved issues related to UI text for student names.
- Flag Level 0 will display as “None.”
- Fixed issue for new courses with users being unable to access Verity-enabled quizzes.
- Exit Tabs Here button will close Incognito tabs.