We have successfully pushed an update for Software Capture for Apple to all instances residing in the US, Canada, Australia, and the European Union. This update provides our users with improved viewing of recording devices, the option to enable live streaming during profile creation, improved backend servers for live sessions, improvements in monitoring crash reports, and several bug fixes and optimizations.
- Refreshed Confidence Monitor UI for Multi-Stream Profiles
The Software Capture for Apple’s Confidence Monitor has been upgraded to offer an improved multi-source viewing experience, allowing for seamless monitoring of up to four connected video or screen devices, as well as two audio sources, all within a single view.
- Improved Internal Monitoring and Issue Analysis CapabilitiesWe have implemented updates that allow for efficient Product team analysis of issues that may occur in the fields. The Software Capture application now offers comprehensive monitoring capabilities, enabling our Support and Product teams to accurately identify and provide effective solutions to issues that may arise.
- Create Live Stream Profiles from Software Capture Settings
Mirroring our Software Capture for PC profile settings, we now offer a more streamlined approach to configuring profiles for live streaming. With this update, users can seamlessly configure their preferred capture settings and enable live streaming for their selected profile.
- Upgraded the Backend Library for Stability and Fault Tolerance
We have upgraded our internal structure for live streaming to provide a smoother and more reliable experience.
- Optimization and Bug Fixes
We have optimized the performance of the YuJa Software Capture application and made 25+ bug fixes to improve the user experience.