We have released a new Software Capture for PC version (version v10.6) to all instances located in the United States, Canada and the European Union.
- Upload Progress Window Integrated with Both PC Application Recording Toolbar and Standalone Window
Post-recording, users can now see a status upload bar to track the status of in-progress uploads. This is available on both the Recording Toolbar and a Standalone Upload window.
- Improved Alert When a Source is Unplugged
In instances where a recording source is disconnected mid-recording, in addition to the alert shown on the Confidence Monitor, a Windows Toast Notification alert is also provided.
- Improved Pause Processing in Instances of Dozens of Pause Operations
Videos where a significant number of pauses exist (10+ pause-resume sequences) now are processed in a manner that better maintains the synchronization of the audio and video feeds.
- 15+ Smaller Fixes and Improvements Including:
- Resolved issue that would prevent an unregistered Software Capture device from utilizing Watch Point.
- Resolved issue where a recording could, in a specific instance, become corrupt if a source is unplugged mid-recording.
- Resolved issue where the Video Encoding process could get stuck during an active recording.