We have successfully pushed an update to all physical zones residing in the United States. Please note that this release will be pushed to Canadian zones next week. This release includes over 50+ new features and improvements including:
- Improvements to HTML5 Video Editor – We ported and added some additional functionality including thumbnail visualization for video streams, simple visualization for separate audio streams, undo button with new “Changelist” pane (and the ability to view and revert current changes), new save options namely the ability to save captions & indexes to the current video object, UI improvements, and general bug fixes & tweaks. If you run into issues with the HTML5 Video Editor, we encourage you to provide us with specific reproduction steps and we will actively aim to get this reviewed and resolved in a near-term release.
- Optimizations to Bulk Download – We have further optimized the self-service Bulk Download feature to work even more efficiently across nested folders and both video and non-video digital assets.
- Student-Oriented My Gradebook Tab – For organizations using Video and Text Quizzes, in addition to the LTI Gradebook integration, we now provide a specific tab where students can view grades of post quizzes.
- Mobile Live Streaming Player Improvements – We bolstered our mobile live streaming capabilities with broader mobile device support.
- Improved Live Stream to Capture Transition – We now provide the option of the Live Stream URL being used to auto-forward to the subsequent recording of the Live Stream event. We also added some general bug fixes and small improvements to the HTML5 Live Stream Player.
- General HTML5 Video Conferencing Improvements – We integrated recorded conference recordings into the Storage analytics, improved participant box sizing, and improved overall stability. Upcoming releases will focus on continuing to port over functionality present in the Flash-based Video Classrooms tool.
- Improved Usability of Accessibility Tab within Media Details – We’ve made managing and uploading accessibility related metadata including caption files, Audio Description files, and transcripts – easier to do with a more intuitive user interface.
In the next release, we will be introducing to General Availability a new add-on called the Zoom Connector to connect to enterprise Zoom instances and import Zoom recordings into the Media Library (please contact your Account Manager regarding pricing, availability and feature set), new media search options, new video editor capabilities and more.