We have successfully pushed an update to all YuJa Engage Student Response System instances residing in the United States, Canada, and the European Union. This update provides our users with the ability to Scan QR Codes to log-in, Progressive Web App support for iOS and Android devices, along with several performance optimizations and bug fixes.
- Scan QR Codes to Log In and Join Live Polls
Students will now be able to log in and join live polls when scanning the QR code.
- Progressive Web App Support Enabling iOS and Android Device Support
To provide users with quick access to Engage on their mobile devices, we have added support to implement YuJa Engage as a Progressive Web App. Download the web app through Safari or Chrome and access your account, join polls, and view results directly from your smartphone.
- Optimized Performance and Bug Fixes
We have optimized the performance of YuJa Engage and made several bug fixes to improve the user experience. Some improvements include enhancements made to the PowerPoint plugin, the login page, and the overall UI. Highlighting some of these optimizations and fixes are:
- Resolved an issue that prevented poll result counts from showing in some cases.
- Instructors will now be able to edit the title and description of a poll draft.
- Class Results page will now be visible to those attempting the quiz as anonymous users.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Bulk User uploads via CSV.