We have successfully pushed an update to all YuJa Engage Student Response System instances residing in the United States, Canada, and the European Union. This release provides our users with an improved Grade Book UI, live poll results for PowerPoint slides, and several optimizations and bug fixes.
- Live Poll Results for PowerPoint Slides
We have updated our PowerPoint poll integration to provide instructors and students with instant feedback for polls and surveys. View live results during PowerPoint presentations to enhance the overall experience of class participation.
- Improved Grade Book UI
We have updated our Grade Book UI to provide instant access to poll questions and participants. Instructors may simply access their published polls, view questions, and analyze individual student responses.
- Bug Fixes and Optimizations
We have optimized the performance of YuJa Engage and made several bug fixes to improve the user experience. Highlighting some of these optimizations and fixes are:
- Names entered for anonymous poll participants will now appear in the Grade Book.
- Optimized backend LMS integration for Canvas and Blackboard Learn.
- Poll codes for PowerPoint will now appear for each poll slide.
- Fixed issues for missing question labels.