We have successfully pushed an update to all Enterprise Video Platform instances residing in Canada, Australia, and the European Union.
- New Generative AI to Detect Video Chapters (Moments of Impact)
With the use of new Generative AI capabilities, Video Chapters allow viewers to automatically select key moments of impact within a video or audio recording.
- Video Editor Introduces New Audio Waveform Engine to View Multi-Track Audio
The Video Editor features an updated audio waveform processing engine that allows you to view independent audio streams on separate tracks instead of the previous single track that displayed all audio waveforms.
- Video Editor Adds Synchronized Splits for Video and Audio Streams
Our updated Audio Waveform engine allows Content Creators to split a video and its associated audio track simultaneously, enabling synchronized splitting and movement of tracks.
- Video Editor Can “Build a Multi-Stream Video” By Adding Full-Length, Independent Streams
Content Creators can import video clips as new, independent streams, allowing them to create multi-stream videos with up to four streams within a single video.
- Umbrella System Now Supports the Canvas LMS
Quick recap, the Umbrella System enables better support of multi-campus systems with both central administration alongside distributed sub-administration of individual campus nodes. Umbrella System now supports the Canvas LMS complementing our existing support of Blackboard and D2L Brightspace.
- More Granular Live Captioning Permission Management
Administrators can set specific permissions on a per-user or role basis to administer the use of live captions for Software Capture, Hardware Hub, and RTMP live streams.
- Updated Sidebar Iconography with Subtle Animation Element
The Video Platform’s Sidebar within the Admin Panel, My Account, and Himalayas has been enhanced with a new color palette and the introduction of new icons featuring animated elements.
- Video Quizzes Support Automatic Grading for Short Answer
Video Quizzes will allow instructors to set grading options for Short Answer question types. Instructors can manually review the answer and enter a grade or automatically assign full points for answers greater than a specified word count.
- Video Quizzes Support Partial Points for Select Multiple
Content Creators can now award partial points for the Select Multiple question type when students select some of the correct options instead of requiring them to select all the right answers.
- New Micro-Interactive Elements Within the Video Player
To enhance the viewing experience when utilizing the Video Player, we have added subtle fade and slide transitions when navigating through various features.
- Visual Refresh for the Organization Tab Within the Admin Panel
Building on our recent enhancements to the Organization tab’s UI elements, we’ve extended our improvements to other key sections, including the Courses and Devices pages, to provide new icons and a refined color palette.
- Moodle 4.1: TinyMCE Support for the Media Chooser Directly Within Insert Menu
Content Creators using the newest TinyMCE plugin for their Moodle 4.1 instance will now be able to access the Media Chooser directly from the Insert menu.
- Prioritized Human-Captioning Over Auto-Captions
Video content will now prioritize human-generated captions, automatically replacing any auto-generated captions. These human-generated captions will then be utilized for transcript generation, ensuring content is accurately transcribed.
- Visual Refresh of Toast Messages
We have improved our toast messages by adding new animations, colors, and icons.