We have successfully pushed a maintenance update to all YuJa Himalayas for Data Archiving and Compliance instances residing in the United States, Canada, and the European Union. This release provides our users with a new feature to view and download individual group recordings for Microsoft Teams, annual recurring policies will now run from the date of creation, and improved UI and text across the platform.
- View and Download Individual Group Recordings for Microsoft Teams
To provide admins with more flexibility in how they retrieve recordings from Microsoft Teams, we have implemented a new feature to view and download specific recordings. The Group Provisioning and Mapping panel provides admins with a list of groups for their institution. When user recordings are filtered, only recordings for the selected groups will appear.
- Annual Recurring Policy Will Now Run from the Date of Creation
Previously, all annual recurring policies would run on the 31st of December. We have optimized this feature to run annually from the date the policy is created.
- Bug Fixes and Optimizations
- Resolved an issue where Automatic Enrollment did not add users under the Manual Enrollment list for the Blackboard Collaborate integration.
- Improved UI design and text across the platform.