We have successfully pushed a maintenance update to all YuJa Himalayas for Data Archiving and Compliance instances residing in Canada and the European Union. This update provides automatic imports from default sessions for Class Collaborate, a slight improvement to Microsoft Teams Provisioning and Mapping search feature, and several bug fixes.
- Automatically Import Videos from the Default Session for Class Collaborate
Instructors hosting events from their default session will automatically have their recordings uploaded to the Video Platform.
- Removed Security and Team Groups from Provisioning and Mapping for Microsoft Teams Meetings
To provide the best search results for Microsoft Teams, we have removed the Security and Team groups from appearing in the list of search results for recordings.
- Bug Fixes
We have made several bug fixes to improve Himalayas for Data Archiving and Compliance. Highlighting some of these fixes are:
- Fixed an issue that allowed sub-admins to see, restore, and delete archives outside of their sub-organization.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Class Collaborate videos from being automatically uploaded to the Video Platform.
- Fixed an issue that would skip files during a bulk archive.