We have successfully pushed an update to all Panorama instances residing in the United States, Canada and the European Union.
- Updated Institution Reporting User Interface
The Institution-level report has been updated to provider clearer scorecards, trends indicators, and summaries. Over the upcoming releases, each report and screen will experience a similar update.
- Improved Accessibility Checker for Issues That Span Paragraphs
Improved the accessibility reporting for Microsoft Word documents with improved support for issues that span across the full paragraph.
- Other Improvements
- Accessible formats button now always fetches the latest, most up-to-date alternative formats instead of the latest versions available during the initial page load. Replacing a document now refreshes the page, to display the updated document.
- Accessibility reports no longer show preview documents without the associated red lines (when applicable).
- Improved compatibility of Microsoft Word contrast checking.
- Improved the method of calculating accessibility scores for newly uploaded documents, including fixing the tendency for large and problematic documents to have an unusually high score.