We have successfully pushed an update to all YuJa Verity for Test Proctoring Platform instances residing in the United States, Canada, and the European Union. This update provides our users with an improved user experience for the Review Video Player, custom Exam Agreements, asynchronous support integrated into the Verity Recording Panel, and several improvements and bug fixes across Canvas and Moodle instances.
- New Review Video Player UI Featuring Flagged Timestamps
We have provided our users with a sleek redesign of the Review Video Player UI. Instructors will be able to view detected flags as timestamps, citing when the issue was detected, along with a complete description of the potential issue.
- Asynchronous Support Resources Integrated into the Verity Recording Panel
Our Verity support team is here to help! With our new Assistance feature, students can visit our support guides or connect with our dedicated team through ticket, email, or call our toll-free number for immediate assistance.
- New Quick Setup Guide for Students
In recognizing the need to provide students with clear instructions on how to enable Verity for their proctoring session, we have implemented a quick-start guide for Verity-enabled quizzes. Students may access the guide from the Quizzes tab and follow these three easy steps: launch the Chrome browser, install the Verity plugin, and navigate to the Quiz page.
- Improved Our Server-Side Monitoring
Additional infrastructure has been deployed to monitor the server-side load in real-time, allowing us to collect metrics for YuJa Verity to improve stability for existing infrastructures.
- Custom Exam Agreements Available for Institutions
Canvas and Moodle Administrators will be able to implement custom Exam Agreements specific to their institution’s exam policies. Students must agree to the terms before beginning their proctored session. Please visit our support guides to learn how to add Exam Agreements to your Moodle or Canvas instance.
- Optimized Performance & Resolved Bugs
- Screen-capture recordings are initiated at the start of quizzes.
- Canvas students now have access to Verity-enabled quizzes through the Modules and Grades tab.
- Resolved an issue where some students’ names were not appearing in the Results tab for completed quizzes or would appear multiple times for repeated attempts.
- Fixed Moodle “Start Attempt” dialog preventing access to quizzes.
- Resolved Disable New Tab feature allowing tabs to open under certain conditions.