We have successfully pushed a hotfix to all instances residing in the United States, Canada, Australia, and the European Union. This hotfix includes refined workflows for Canvas New Quizzes, students attempting to take a proctored assessment, ID Verification, and several optimization and bug fixes.
- Refined Verity Workflow for Canvas New Quizzes
Previously, instructors were required to create a Canvas New Quiz before enabling Verity. We have refined this process to allow instructors to enable Verity as they are creating their quizzes.
- Updates to the Student Workflow Interface for the Browser Extension and Lockdown App
Text and icons are thoughtfully centered, providing a more intuitive and visually pleasing process as students prepare to access their assessments.
- Refined Workflow for ID Verification
In addition to our AI-enhanced ID verification, we offer students the convenience of capturing photos of their ID and face for manual verification by their proctors.
- Improved Facial Analysis Recognition Under Low-Light conditions
We’ve improved our AI-enhanced ID verification to deliver faster and more dependable student identification, even in low-light conditions.
- Optimization and Bug Fixes
We have optimized the performance of YuJa Verity and made several bug fixes to improve the user experience. Highlighting some of these optimizations and fixes are:
- Resolved issues related to color adjustment and user-friendly messages.
- Enhanced the precision of Course and Institution reports.
- Flagged events will accurately appear on recordings.